Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ishi Loves Me Just Too Much

Last evening she came back from school and I was getting some snack and milk ready for her. Meanwhile she grew a little restless and took out a box with assorted biscuits from the cupboard. She took one and just when she was about to eat, it fell down beacuse of me. I said, "I am so sorry Ishi" to which she replied, "Amma, you dont have to say sorry to me. You never have to. I love you so much even when you scold me". She immediately came and hugged me. That admiration for me from Ishi ........the feeling was just out of the world and needless to say, my love and respect for her as an individual grew by leaps and bounds. Time and again we keep thinking that she is more and more mature than kids of her age. And she never proved us wrong till date.

No comments: