Friday, May 2, 2008

Just a hello

Hi Bulli. This is how your pinni calls you. I used to call your Mayu akka 'buddi' when she was small. When i first saw her, 1 day after she was born, she looked so tiny that i gave her that name instantaneously. I like the name bulli also.I wanted to search for Japanese names as they are very cute. I thought of a name AIKO but it was too alien a name for a baby born with Indian origin. Neither your naanna nor your ammumma liked it. We did not yet start thinking about your final name as such. The names I come up with now are nick names. Anyways you would finally end up having many nick names mostly given by your amma as she herself had many names.

Finally, i found a nice doctor close to our house. It is hardly 3kms. I am very happy that i found one at last. I did not like the hospital premises much but quite OK with the doctor. You are doing perfectly fine. Everything looks very normal. I got my first TT injection. Two more injections are due. I have to get an anomaly scan done next Friday or Saturday. I plan to go to wockhardt for that. Yet to fix up an appointment. Eagerly looking forward as I will get a chance to see you again.

I just spoke with naanna. He was amazed to know how close I am to sixth month. It just went so fast. We did not even realize. There is a surprise for you mostly tomorrow or else on Sunday............keep guessing kanna.

No comments: