Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Special Bond

Last night, I went to cult locking up kids at home.

Ishi took such good care of her little brother. When I came back home, he woke up from his sleep and said that his akks played him "Jaya hanuman" to put him to sleep without any nightmares. My heart swelled with happiness. I just went and kissed her in her sleep.

They both fight a lot which is normal among all siblings. But at the end of it, they both cant survive a day without each other. She loved her bro so much. Reminds me of the time when I gave birth to Pratheek and all were anxiously waiting outside the OT to get their hands on our bundle of joy. I always wanted her to hold him first. Everyone oblized. She started singing "yay yay yay nakoka thammudu puttadu" at that moment he was just a doll to her. But that very doll slowly turned into her naughty troubling yet sweet little bro.

God bless them both. They should live in harmony till the very end. And nothing should ever come in between them. For theirs is a very special bond !!


No comments: