Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Everything under the sun

This post was actually meant to be written yesterday. So I am writing it as if i wrote it yesterday itself.

Today I am in a very good spirit. I don't know the reason but I am happy. I woke up early as I had some competition in office and got ready soon. The day before I spent most of the time in doing my favorite thing which I have been longing to do since a long time and that is my glass painting. I have painted two pictures, one was done in oil and the other in water colors. I hope my baby will be good at painting. My mind was preoccupied on all thoughts about painting. What to paint, how to paint, where to get the stuff required etc. Now that, that job is done I am off it.

By the way, i have been to the doctor on Saturday and took my last TT injection. This one was a bit painful. To my surprise, I did not cry for the first time. Doctor told me that health is good and the baby is doing fine. I do not require any blood or urine tests this month. Most important is that i gained 3kilos weight. I am now at 54kgs. Credit goes to mom. She has her effort behind every ounce I have put on. I am looking healthy but not fat. I feel quite good about that. Tummy has come out considerably. People started staring at it which makes me feel uncomfortable but I am getting used to it.

Everyone in the office started showing concern to the extent that my manager asked me to sit in a STAND-UP meeting. Surprisingly, it feels good to be in office.

Baby dear's kicking is increasing but it has not displayed its skills to anyone yet. Mom will leave on coming Friday. Wish to show her that. As a matter of fact i myself have never seen it clearly. Its such a naughty brat that it stops moving by the time i get set to look at my tummy.

Things have been not so good in the home front. S has been very busy with office work and is unable to spend quality time with me. Though i can understand his situation, I feel bad about it. There are people who are busier than him and still spend time with the family. If this is becoming one of the major causes of my worries, there are other things which are troubling me.

I will be off to Hyderabad for my delivery and S has showed no willingness to learn something like cooking etc. He is so lazy that he cannot even prepare rice at home. He has to eat either out or at his cousins place for a long period say 3 months or more which is not good.
He still does not understand the pains of pregnancy. He only sees the brighter side of it and thinks everything is fine. He does not even have time to listen to me. He hardly lets me talk and hardly listens to me even if i talk. I feel so frustrated about it. I want him to understand everything. If he cant be of a help to me physically, he can at least try to give me emotional support. He does not do that also. Loving ones better half alone does not make the relation a success. There are many other things involved. When people do not understand this, the relationship would go for a toss. I am quite scared about this as this started happening slowly. Worst still, S cant make out that this is happening.

I have so many things to talk to him. I cannot keep all that shit in my mind and be at peace.


Mom is leaving this Friday. I feel so lonely already. I could not spend much time with her all these days. But she has been a great emotional support to me.
I will miss her badly till i meet her again. I wish she stays with me after her retirement.

We have been to visvesvariah museum on Sunday. That was a great place to be. But I would have enjoyed it had i come during my engineering days. Mom enjoyed it thoroughly. We have gone to commercial street as well and bought 5 dress materials which i think are sufficient till my delivery. I could not buy anything for mom.

Just a heads up, I am in the end of my second trimester :) Yippee i am happy. At the same time, there is a lot of time to see the little one.

I do not think i have any more things to update. Chao till I come back.

No comments: