Sunday, May 22, 2011

Memorable Dialogues

1. Went to a medical shop recently to purcahse a body lotion. There she saw and recognised Junior Horlicks anbd reminded me if I have to buy it just in case its not there at home. For gods sake shes not even 3 years old. How does she know all these things???

2. Ishi usually goes to me or sid and complains on the one who shouts at her. This is her usual habit. I got mad at her for some reason and shouted at her the other day. But it was just me and Ishi. She dint know whomt to go and complain to. So she went ot the fishes and told them that amma was abad girl as she shouted at Ishi. When I asked what she was talking she then said....amma i am just talking to them and immediately she turned to the fishes and said...'Shh.....amma ki cheppaddu nenu complaint chesaanani ok ' :-) I cunt help myslef from laughing.

3. Hey, last night, we recorded her reciting all teh slokas she knows.....she was superb. Just superb.

4.

No comments: