Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am gonna fight it out......

Off late I have been blogging that I could not write a post on time because of my fatigue.

This for sometime has crept into my otherwise active routine and crippled my activity. Other complaints also gave way and I finally decided to consult a doctor. He listened to my symptoms and prescribed a series of lab tests. Reports were normal in all tests except for thyroid ones. The T3, T4 were normal but TSH was high. Doc told me that all the symptoms I showed attributed to Thyroid. I am now labelled as a Hypo-Thyroid.

It was probably hereditary for me. Mom had it. But she had it almost when she was close to her menopause. But me.....I am not even 30. I feel devastated. I am already suffering from few of its symptoms. I shall start medication soon. But I am going to fight it out. I shall keep it under check and move on.

Just praying god to give me that will power.

No comments: