Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Management and Ishi

I have become very bad at it these days. So bad that I dont go to work on time, I do not drop Ishi to school on time for her morning prayer, I do not cook dinner also in the morning(contrary to what I do usually), I dont help Ishi do her homw work on time and many more........

Today as usual I got late and rushed to drop Ishi at school. The moment she saw school from a distance, she started saying bye to her dad and was telling me to come and pick her up early this evening. Once we reached, she asked me to hold her once and then drop her. Poor thing all she expected was a moment of cuddling her which I dint do. I had my laptop bag and her bag in my hands. So I could not even hold her properly......all I did was just leave her at the gate where her teacher was standing. Then immediately I turned away just to get into the auto waiting for me with my friends in it. Poor thing, all she wanted was just a Hug from me which I could not do because of my lack of time. I felt so bad about it.

Hoping to change my ways hereafter. I do not want this to take a toll on my baby any more. Also I dont want her to learn to be indisciplined.

This post is to remind me of this incident whenever I forget my sense of time.

No comments: