Thursday, August 18, 2011

'Little' Ishi

Little ishi is no more that 'little'. She is fast growing up. Today as we sat in the auto on the way to Scribbles, she sat beside me smiling and looking at me. I asked her the reason. Then she said, "Amma, naaku nuvvante chala ishtam" (mom I like you so much) I just had no words to express my happiness at it. I just took her into my lap and kissed her. She smiled again and said, "Amma I love you". I am so happy today.

Then she asked, "Rain coat enduku veyyaledu" (why dint you let me wear a rain coat) I immediately took out the rain coat from her bag and helped her wear it. She was so happy. As it was very cold outside, she started dozing off. As we were approaching Scribbles, I asked her if she was sleepy. She said, "Ledu amma. nenu Scribbels ki velthanu. velli bhoomi ki na dress choopisthanu. Nenu cheptahnu idi ammamma tailor chesindi ani". (No mom, I am not sleepyy. I will go to school and show my dress to my friend and tell her that grandma got it stitched.)(She was wearing a new dress) I had tears in my eyes. She actually was sleepy but said all this to me just to make me feel comfortable that I will go to office happily thinking that my baby is doing just fine. How thoughtful of her!! No wonder she is growing fast.

I just love you so much my baby. You are the best.

No comments: