Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Miss You Ishi

Just got a call from Scribbles that Ishi has got fever. This is the first time ever in her 2+year stint there, that I got a call like this. They usually take care of kids even when they are sick and inform parents only if its an emergency. They see to it that they dont disturb parents at work.

Today, though they said she is doing ok....I somehow feel ver uneasy and I just cant wait to be by her side. It seems she is sleeping right now. I told them that I would pick her up by the time she gets up.

Last night also she had light fever but it was beacuse of the sudden cold that she has caught. She was normal by morning and I happily sent her to school to be a part of Eid celebration. She wore a red and gold ghagra and was very happy to sport matching bangles and ofcourse her favorite dupatta. Poor girl all the fun there might have come to an end with her fever.

Missing you inexplicably my sweetheart (she likes to be called that way and tells everyone that her dad calls her that way).......see you soon.

No comments: