Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Am I a bad Mom

This is my first post on this blog. This blog was long pending. I wanted to start posting the day i knew i am expecting. Today is not any auspicious day but i was rather peeved. The reason being...........i have skidded on a slippery floor this morning. I feel that was partly due to my stupidity. Fortunately, i got badly hurt on my feet and knee cap, but did not fall on my stomach. I bled all over my feet but i did not feel any pain. The only thing on my mind was my baby. Did it get hurt? How is it doing? Am i going to loose it? Suddenly a wave of sadness swept over me. I just sat there and bawled. (After that i got ready for work though i was not bent upon going.) S was not at home that time and i was all alone. When he was back i did not dare to tell him what has happened but he sensed that something was wrong with me. I could not hide it from him and told him everything that has happened. He consoled me for a moment but then i knew how he felt. He was more worried about the baby than me though he did not express it. He even skipped his breakfast and lied that he did not feel like eating today.

This incident today made me wonder if i am a bad mother. Dont i care for my baby even before it came into this world???

Whatever has happened has happened. I am just praying god for the well being of my baby. Oh god!!! please keep it safe inside.

No comments: