Monday, April 21, 2008

Feelings - 2

I just came face to face with a colleague of mine. She too happens to be in her fifth month of pregnancy. Just a look at her bump made me worry about my baby.

All the scans results indicate that the baby is doing really fine. But i cannot notice any visible change in my tummy size. So many people keep asking me about this. They will put a puckered face when they come to know that i am in last week of my fifth month. This is causing a lot of worry.

Mom says that i need not take it to heart but i just cant help doing it. She says there are people whose tummy just does not show up even during their 8th month. But they deliver healthy babies. I don't really know if she tells me this just for solace but i hope it is true.

I did not even start feeling the movements of the baby:(

Baby dear.............please just show up to me if not to the world. Love you loads.

No comments: