Friday, April 11, 2008

Cat is out of the bag now!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to Hyderabad over this weekend. That was a hectic trip but an important one i must say.

We have visited all the important persons there. Though we took some time to purchase what mom wanted to buy for me, i could not do any of my shopping. And i was not happy about it.

We made our official trip to B pinni's clinic and got my scan done. She has got a 3D scan machine this time and gave me the privilege of having my scan on it first.

I always doubt if i am pregnant at all until i get the scan done and see the baby. I was very happy this time that everyone (mom, sis, FIL and even S). I could see that glow on S's face. Everybody present there were stuck to the monitor and watched each and every moment of the baby with utmost concentration. Everything in the sonogram would be meaningless to the untrained eye. But B pinni was very patient to explain every part of the baby.

"Wow! Is that its fingers?"

"No, that's its legs."

"Oh. Is that its face?"

"No, that's its bum."

"Oh. The baby has got a round face. It must be resembling its mom"

"Oh what a long feet!!!!!"

We could clearly see its spinal cord, heart, face, hands, legs, fingers and stomach.

(Though the sonogram was showing that i am 17weeks and 2 days pregnant, B pinni told me that baby must have completed approximately 17 weeks.)

We did not want to know the sex of our baby. But it was out after a day. We were happy and at the same time disappointed as the excitement burst out so early.
No..........i am not going to let the cat out of the bag here. You people will have to wait for some more time. I was surprised to know the result. Surprised because the dream i have got few weeks before came true. And i am still not able to believe it.

I have already started searching for names for my little one. I want it to have a Japanese name as the nick name. It would be great if S agrees to make that name its official one. I have stated talking to my "bump" though it may sound stupid for some people. S wants his baby to be an astronaut. I want it to learn dance, music, tennis, painting martial arts. I do not want to rub our feelings on to it. It should have its own vision.

I have bought books on vedic maths. S has started collecting comics already :)

No comments: