Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First letter to baby Anu

You are still lying happily inside my tummy and you already has a visitor / caretaker. Your ammumma has come yesterday to be with us for at least a month. All this is just to take care of yet-to-be-born you. We will stay with her for a good amount of time after you will be born.

Me and your naanna went to the railway station to pick her up. As such i got late to office. It was around 8pm that i could make it to home. By that time, I was totally exhausted. My feet were swollen and numb. I could barely walk. I could not speak much with ammumma. She only prepared the dinner.

She has got saris for me and atha. She showed me those saris. After that we had a long discussion on where to deliver you. I would be seeing 2 to 3 hospitals for that purpose when we go to thaatha's place in June. You have a wonderful thaatha in Hyderabad.

These days I feel totally enervated by the time i hit the sack and i am not talking to you at all. Sorry kanna.

By the way, did i tell you about your two aunties. You have two aunties, Debu auntie and Div auntie. Debu auntie commented that you are my puppy. She seems to be very eager to see you. You will like both of them alot. They are my best friends. It was Div aunty's birthday three days ago. I could not even wish her. That was partly because of my laziness and partly because of my non-functioning mobile. But, i would like to blame myself entirely for that. Hope she has had a great time.

Do you know something? There is not even a single day when i do not feel like seeing you and thinking about you. As I cannot see you now, I keep watching many baby sites to visualize you. You are 20weeks and 4 days old in my tummy as per doctors dates. As per my calculation, you are 18weeks and 3 days old. You are about 7inches long. Your heart is properly formed and is functioning really well. I heard your heart beat during my last scan. You can now hear all the sounds inside my body. You started swallowing things around you. You are constantly swimming in the water. I cannot tell you how happy I am and how eager I am to see you. Love you loads ra chitti thalli.

No comments: