Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreams -2

I do not remember last night’s dream. I had a good playback of it as soon as I woke up. It kind of evaporated form my mind. I vaguely remember it in bits and pieces.

First thing I an recollect from my dream........I was in so much pain that I could not sleep. I almost thought that the dream was real. I was bleeding profusely. I do not know how my baby is doing. It is still in my stomach. I desperately want to see it but no one is helping me.

Next shot I can recollect is that I am constipating and struggling hard to poop. Mom is shouting from somewhere not to strain myself. Even the baby started crying and told me that I am putting so much pressure on her that it is getting difficult for her to breathe. I did not know what to do.

Next shot, I am playing in the air with my baby. We are levitating and are flowing with the wind.


This does not make much sense. Does not make any sense in fact. But I just wanted to make a note of it in my blog.

No comments: