Friday, April 11, 2008

Dreams.............weird

I have had this weird dream sometime back. I wanted to record it somehow.

I was sleeping innocently. Suddenly in the middle of the night i woke up for no reason and after sometime i got labour pains. No one was there around. I opened my stomach and took out the baby. It was a baby girl. I showed it S first. He sneered and did not come forward to take the baby just because it was a girl. The baby was quite disappointed at this. I told the baby that even if no one loves it, i love it more than anybody else in this world. After sometime, S too felt the same love for her and came forward and caressed the baby.

I do not know what this dream meant, but it occurred very unnatural to me. I immediately woke up my husband and told him all about this. He placated me saying that he does not care about the gender and will be happy with any child we get. I slept peacefully after that.

No comments: