Friday, June 24, 2011

Ishi Gets A Nice Treatment From Her Dad

Of late blogging has taken a backseat, not because I was busy or something but because I am not well. Though mind beckoned me to post a blog, my body protested. I was so restless not doing so and hence this post about whats going on currently.

I right now am finding it hard to recollect Ishis antics lately. And I feel so bad about that. Guess thats one reason why I want to keep this blog going. I want to remember each and every thing about Ishi as long as I can. And I would love to show this to her when she is big enough to understand what was written in this. It would be so nice to see her reaction upon reading about herself. Right !!!

Ishi is acting very cranky lately. She cries for everything. She knows when mom is angry. So even before I say something to her.....she starts crying. It annoys me so much. But I usually dont scold her as I feel she is still very young to understand all that I say. And finally I give in to her tantrums. But what I understood is that, she understands each and every word we say. She only acts according to her mconvenience. For example if she wants something from the refrigerator (say chocolates or gems) then she will listen to what all I say. Otherwise its only chaos and a one-sided talk. She says I listen :-( We've been trying to tell her to ask whatever she wants and not cry. She hardly listens. And this Pi^&& me off further.

She was at the peak of all this yesterday. And S decided to teach her some manners. He raised his voice on her so much that I could see, she was as scared as a lamb. Though I was initially not happy with her behavior and was ok with S scolding her, I suddenly felt sorry for the poor thing. Her dad also calmed down seeing her that way. Then he tried to cajole her and relaxed her by his otherwise sweet ways. The moment she noticed this change in our behavior towards her, she was back to her elements in no time. Seeing this we just burst out laughing.......and then it was a happy ending for Ishi and she completed it with our usual family song 'I love You' :-)

No comments: