Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ishi got hurt again

Last night she was in the bathroom and went to the faucet to clean her hands, she climbed on to that small stool to reach the tap, lost control and hurt her lip very badly. She bled a lot. I finally had to give some sugar to stop her crying. Then I could take a look at her wound. That was a deep cut this time. Another wound on her lip.

I do not know if its a jinx, but she always gets hurt only on her lips. Though it is not new to me anymore.....I felt so bad and cried. Poor Ishi cried just for a moment and started laughing when asked upon regarding how she fell. By thatlsmall gesture of hers, she teaches me a lesson. Do not cry for small things. Had I been in her place I would have cried for long and would have demanded attention. At the very moment she smiled, i felt very embarrassed. It felt as if she was laughing at my childishness. Thanks for your lesson Ishi gadu. I am learning so much as a mom.

Love you so much

No comments: